entertainthekids.com

entertainthekids.com

31 October 2005

Tired and emotional

Of all the things I had planned to do over the last few days, I don’t think I’ve got any of them done. My task list has just grown again overnight it seems, I’ve just got Luke to bed, after cooking & eating tea (later than usual because my husband had to work overtime again – how blissful that must be to get the opportunity!) and now I’m starting work at 7.40pm.

Today’s just been one of those days (again). Up to my eyes in pumpkins, witches & ‘trick or treaters’, and Luke didn’t have his lunchtime nap, so there was no chance from 4pm onwards, as the door bell never stopped ringing. I don’t mind the kids calling, in fact I love it, but it was just typical that I had loads to do at some point today (ie when Luke was asleep) and it just didn’t happen.

However, one piece of progress was that we went to the bank to sign up all their forms for the account & the loan.

So now I’m off to read a ton of legal documents, the report from Fido, and try to plan tomorrow. Luke’s in nursery, so I’ve got a full day to work – yippee!!

I just hate it when I’m so snappy, but I’ve just got to get some of this work off my task list or I’m going to collapse under the weight of it. If anyone thinks working from home is easy, think again!

Kirsty

No comments: