entertainthekids.com

entertainthekids.com

12 October 2005

On a short lead

It’s so frustrating!! Another step forward and three back - yet again!

Sometimes I think I’m dealing with think I’m dealing with it really well, and I’m almost laughing at these little setbacks, because I know I should expect them. But other times they really get me down and it takes an iron will to plough on, taking the positives and trying to improve upon or change the negatives.

After being so pleased with myself for setting up our focus groups for next week, one of our key members has cancelled due to another meeting. Hopefully she may be able to send a colleague, I can only ask. So now I feel I’m back to square 1 and I’ve got even less time to sort it. We’ve booked our travel, Ross has time off work and there’s no way I’m just giving up completely….well not just yet!

No need to ask what my task list looks like today!

Luke is in nursery all day and I’ve got 2.5 hours this morning before I have to leave for a course in Hull, and I won’t be home until 7pm. So I’ve got to write this quickly and then get on – loads to do. Of course, I’m not only trying to progress the business, but I’ve got 2 other projects I’m helping out with (also both contingent work and no guaranteed income yet) and then there’s the small issue of my own existing training business, which is desperately short of cashflow due to the quiet time over the summer holidays.

So my task list for today is split into 4 different areas, and that doesn’t include anything for the house/car – which still hasn’t had its MOT by the way!

Later,
K

No comments: