entertainthekids.com

entertainthekids.com

17 October 2005

It's a new week

Wonder what this week will bring? Can’t believe how much we achieved last week, but now it’s about tying up all loose ends and getting things moving.

Really varied task list today, which includes finalising meetings for London, Luke’s tots club, projections for another project, chasing outstanding debtors for fees and hopefully getting hair done – just looked at my roots & I can’t have important meetings this week looking like this!! Hope Mum can babysit or else I’ll have to postpone until tomorrow when Luke’s in nursery, although I was hoping to use tomorrow for another 20 things, including a meeting that’s likely to take up all the afternoon.

And I’m also working on getting us a non-exec chairman – just a small thing to fit in.

Got my car MOT’d too! Yes, progress has definitely been made!!

Kirsty

No comments: